Analac 3 is part of Analac® — inspired by the changing nutrition of breast milk.
Analac 3 is an infant milk when breastfeeding is not possible or insufficient, from the first year of life, as part of a varied diet.
Analac 3 is:
- Provides a balanced content of saturated and polyunsaturated fatty acids, which promotes the digestibility and absorption. The fat used in its production is 100% vegetable.
- Enriched with Taurine and L-Carnitine. Taurine contributes to the proper
maturation of the central nervous system and retina. L-Carnitine that regulates
the metabolism of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and achieves adequate LCPUFA
oxidation for energy production.
- Hill: precursor of phosphatidylcholine, the major phospholipid in the brain and kidneys
- ω-6 LCPUFA (ARA) and ω-3 (DHA) which promote visual and brain development.
- Prebiotics: a combination of Fructooligosaccharides and galacto:
- with a positive effect on the regulation of intestinal flora, favoring the development of bifid bacteria as a protective mechanism against gastrointestinal infections.
- In addition to their dietary fiber’s effect, they regulate intestinal peristalsis and increase traffic volume of the fecal mass.